Quality. Integrity. Service.
Tahiti Cabinets, Inc. manufactures high end architectural millwork.
This includes, but is not limited to: reception desks, portals, custom ceilings, secure bank teller counters, conference desks and soffits. Tahiti Cabinets, Inc. is particularly skilled at custom angle and fitting work. We excel at both large and small jobs. We work well with companies on tenant improvements, large ground up corporate complexes as well as multistory medical buildings
One. We have a highly qualified staff, using state of the art architectural millwork equipment. Additionally, our staff is skilled in using computer and numerical controlled equipment (CNC) to streamline each project.
- Two. For over 40 years we have both set new standards and upheld our installations to the highest of industry standards.
- Three. We work closely with both general contractors and clients to ensure your project is completed efficiently and on time. We are proactive in spotting possible challenges to the flow or installation of your project and presenting options for their resolution.
- Four. We are skilled at working with other trades as their work prepares for ours, and as ours flows into the next phase.
- Five. We have a full staff of drafting personnel, and the resources to back them, in assisting with the design and engineering of challenging projects.
- Six. We have a full finish shop capable of color matching for all your needs.
- Seven. What sets us apart is our personal involvement in your project and a commitment to getting your job finished right. Should any challenges arise we are proactive in working with you to create a positive solution.